Faculty, staff, and students may submit nominations.
The purpose of this award is to recognize outstanding job performance and dedication by a College staff person to the individual's Department and to the College. The recipient will receive a certificate of merit, a plaque, and a $500 cash award at the College of Science Awards Day.
- The nominees must be members of the administrative support staff (non-academic) within the College of Science.
- At the time of nomination, the nominee must have a minimum of three years of continuous service in the College of Science at half-time or more.
Nominators are asked to provide examples of the nominees actions as they pertain to:
- Exceptional job performance
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated initiative and flexibility
- Evidence of favorable peer respect
- Evidence of continued professional growth
- University service outside of job description
- Equity Impact as evidenced by examples of how the nominee promotes equity, inclusivity, and access. Provide examples.
- Up to one page: A letter of nomination on letterhead, addressing key points listed above.
- Optional: One to three additional letters of support up to 200 words each.
- A 1-page summary of the nominee's position description.
- Submit one pdf toKim.McQueen@oregonstate.edu
Prior year nominations will be included for consideration unless otherwise notified by the nominator prior to the deadline.
Nominations that do not meet the guidelines will be returned to the nominator without review.